HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725 is a high performance laser printer that expands the options by offering A3 printing, scanning and copying which makes it an all-around office machine. It has a high paper capacity of up to 4,600 sheets and have high-capacity cartridges such as HP CF214A (HP 14A) Black Laser Toner Cartridge which has a delivers a printing page yield of up to 1,500 pages at 5% coverage and the HP CF214X (HP 14X) Black High Capacity Laser Toner Cartridge that offers a higher page yield of to 2,500 pages at 5% coverage. It also produces impressive documents with its near edge-to-edge printing, and lets you print with your HP ePRint and Apple AirPrint.
This printer is also designed to quicken your business pace with its streamline tasks, print, scan and copy with its MFP large color screen, and lets you save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets. It also simplifies fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin and reliably safeguards devices. Another advantage that this printer has is its environmental-friendly features such as its Econo-Mode. The EconoMode is a setting that commands your printer to use the minimal amount of toner powder when printing your documents; this in result will extend the life your cartridge. One user should remember that “if EconoMode is used full-time, the toner supply might outlast the mechanical parts in the toner cartridge. If print quality begins to degrade and is no longer acceptable, consider replacing the toner cartridge.”
Using the EconoMode Setting
- Step 1 – From the software program, select the Print option.
- Step 2 – Select the product, and then click the Properties or Preferences button.
- Step 3 – Click the Paper/Quality tab, and locate the Print Quality area.
- Step 4 – If the entire page is too dark, use these settings: (1) Select the 600 dpi option. (2) Select the EconoMode check box to enable it.
- Step 5 – If the entire page is too light, use these settings: (1) Select the FastRes 1200 option. (2) Clear the EconoMode check box to disable it.
- Step 6 – Click the OK button to close the Document Properties dialog box. In the Print dialog, click the OK button to print the job.
If time passes and you’re curious about the toner status of the cartridge installed in your HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725, you can always check it by printing a Status Report. To do this, follow these steps:
Check the toner-cartridge status
- Step 1 – From the Home screen on the product control panel, scroll to and touch the Administration button.
- Step 2 – Open the following menus: (1) Reports (2) Configuration/Status Pages
- Step 3 – Select the Supplies Status option, and then touch the Print button to print the report.
- Step 4 – Check the percent of life remaining for the toner cartridges and if applicable, the status of other replaceable maintenance parts. Print quality problems can occur when using a toner cartridge that is at its estimated end of life. The supplies status page indicates when a supply level is very low. After an HP supply has reached the very low threshold, HP’s premium protection warranty on that supply has ended.