The HP Officejet Pro X476dn Multifunction Printer is one of the digital inkjet printer designed to deliver professional quality printouts at the speed as fast as a color laser printer. It is known for its HP PageWide Technology that helps workgroups thrive with versatile functions and easy manageability. This printer also features 4.3-inch color touchscreen to easily navigate the printer and to print, copy, scan, fax, and send digital files, proactively manage this device and remotely monitor status with industry-leading tools like HP Web Jetadmin. You can also help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow with a portfolio of solutions. Users can also print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
But aside from these advanced features, choosing HP Officejet Pro X476dn Multifunction Printer is a wise thing to do especially if you are considering an eco-friendly printer. This printer is an ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP which ses up to 50% less energy than color laser printers. With this printer’s inkjet cartridges, HP 970XL, 971XL inkjet cartridges: HP CN625AM, HP CN626AM, HP CN627AM and HP CN628AM, you can print documents at save up to 50% on printing costs versus color laser printers, thus making this product more efficient. You can also save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing, and maintain efficiency at breakthrough speeds 55 pages pages per minute when turned into New General Office Mode and 36 pages per minute at its normal setting. The HP Officejet Pro X476dn Multifunction Printer also lets you conserve resources using up to 50% less cartridge and packaging material by weight and lets you reduce your environmental impact by easily recycling Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
If you’re considering buying HP Officejet Pro X476dn Multifunction Printer, here are its main specifications:
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported: Yes
- Print speed black: ISO Laser comparable, Professional Mode: Up to 36 ppm / General Office Mode: Up to 55 ppm
- Print speed color: ISO Laser comparable, Professional Mode: Up to 36 ppm / General Office Mode: Up to 55 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 9.5 sec / Color: As fast as 9.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter): Up to 50,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 500 to 4000
- Print technology: HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
- Print quality (best) Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)/Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte)
- Display: 4.3″ CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
- Processor speed: 792 Mhz
- Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages: HP PCL5c, HP PCLXL (PCL6), native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation